Master in Business Studies (MBS) at GCM is a unique blend of courses, specified by Tribhuvan University, and capsule courses comprising internship, managerial communication and research work guided by researchers of considerable renown both at home and outside.
The theoretical aspect of the curriculum of MBS is sound and internationally recognized. The practical exposure is equally important in order to cope with the competitive global business environment. The college conducts project works, term paper writing, presentation, seminars and internship for eight weeks for the practical exposure. Students explore new ways of looking at the problems and seek solutions to such problems through intense debate and close interaction among themselves under the watchful guidance of the faculty members. We are confident that MBS students will be immensely benefited by the rich experience and knowledge of distinguished personalities associated with GCM.
Should have a Bachelors’ degree from any recognized university with minimum of second division.
Must pass the College Admission Test (CAT)
Each candidate on succeeding the entrance test is called for interview.
Final result for admission
The result for admission is published on the basis of weighted average marks of the Entrance, Interview and Bachelor’s Degree.
6:30 am to 9:00 am (Summer and Winter)
MBS First Year
- Research Methodology and Statistical Methods
- Business Economics
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
MBS Second Year
- Production and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Business Environment
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Capital Structure Management
- Investment Management
- In case of repetition of scholarship to a single candidate under different criteria, single scholarship will be valid for highest value.
- Scholarship is subject to discontinuation in the next session if the recipient student is unable to maintain their academic performance, attendance and discipline.