To achieve the target objective of active learning, attendance and evaluation are the integral parts of regular study program. Attendance and evaluation at GCM are undertaken in the modules as follows:
- Electronic card based automatic attendance recording and regular follow up system.
- Minimum of 90 percent attendance of total working days in order to qualify to appear the final examinations.
- Compulsory pass out through three unit and three terminal tests.
- Computerized data base of examinations and personal records of each student to disseminate immediate
suggestions/actions for improvements.
- Regular monitoring and feedback after each and every student activity at their personal ground to be conveyed to guardians.